Sunday, June 5, 2011

CVS Fun Time


I totally scored at CVS this week! I spent only $0.52 OOP including taxes! Granted I had a little stock pile of ECBs from last week but it still was a great purchase and a wonderful trip. Here is what I got:

1 gallon of T. G. Lee Milk $3.69
            There is a $1/1 printable coupon and $1 ECB
Equals $1.69

2 Crest Pro Health Rinse $4.50 each
            There is a $2/1 coupon in this week’s P&G coupon flyer and $2.50 ECB
Equals FREE

2 Colgate MaxFresh SmartFoam $2.79 each
            There is a $0.75 coupon in this weeks SS and $2 ECB
Equals $0.04 each

1 Excedrin Extra Strength 8ct $.99
            $.99 ECB my store was short on supply so I only got one.
Equals Free

I used $13 ECBs from before which brought my total to -$.24 before taxes for a total of $.52 and got $12 ECBs back. According to the receipt I saved $23.58 and all I paid was taxes. So my savings was over 98%
I love that I only lost $1ECB this can be very difficult to keep the same amount of ECBs each week with out  spending a lot out of pocket.

If you don’t have ECBs it is still good to do this but I would buy one set of Crest Rinse and Toothpaste and then use the ECBs on the second set. Your OOP should be less than $5 and you will have $4.50 in ECB for next week.

Good luck on your shopping trips!

1 comment: