Friday, May 27, 2011

CVS trip week of 5/22 Saved over $100

I had a great time shopping at CVS this week. I made 2 trips because I was only focused on the laundry detergent the first trip. We all know laundry detergent can be an evil and expensive thing but it is a necessity. Purex puts out great coupons and goes on great sales!
Here are my goodies:
  • 7 bottles of purex 
  • 6 bottles of Revlon nail polish
  • 1 L bottle of Listerine (not on sale but DH wanted it)
  • 1 Gallon of Milk
  • 1 Rimmel powder blush
  • 1 pack of stride gum
  • 2 single serve Crystal Light mixes
  • 2 Banana Boat sunscreens
  • 1 Hawaiian Tropic Sunscreen
  • One Green Bag Tag
My OOP: $16.54 + tax
Total Saved: $124.59
ECB remaining: $18
I saved almost 90%. Sadly I did not have that many ECB to start the week but I am ready for next week.
Does not show everything but some things given away to family.

1 comment:

  1. you go girl.. love the site and can't be more proud..

    ReplyDelete