Thursday, June 9, 2011

Publix ConAgra Shopping 6/9

I spent $14.56 and saved $72.01 83% Savings
Spending my rebate out tomorrow for my $20 Publix gift card.
There is a booklet at Publix right now call SUMMER STORM Savings Guide. Not only does this awesome booklet contain Publix coupons but the is a mail in rebate for a $20 Publix gift card. My store had a big display with the booklets and products in front of the registers.


Here is the list of ConAgra I bought for the $25 to qualify for part one of the rebate. These are the prices at my local store, your store prices may vary


This gave me a total purchase of $50.93 with $26.97 in ConAgra Products at Publix before coupons.




6 x Peter Pan PB currently BOGO $1.97
            Printable coupon for $.50/1 or $1/2 coupon in All You June. In the awesome booklet there is $1/3 Publix coupon that can be used on top of the manQ You could buy just 4 but my family loves peanut butter and my Publix still allows multiple Publix coupons, check with your store on their policy.
            At 6 jars it is just $.15 a jar


2 x Orville Popcorn currently BOGO $4.89
            Sadly this isn’t the greatest deal but it is good to add to the $25 minimum and I wanted to try the pop-up bowl. There is a $1/2 coupon in All You June and if you have the May issue there is $1/1 for the pop-up bowl. There is also $.55/1 coupon in SS 4/17/11.
            This makes it $1.95/box

4 x Hunts ketchup currently BOGO $1.75
            I didn’t have a manQ for this but there is a coupon in the awesome booklet for $1/3         
            This makes it $.63/bottle


8 x Chef Boyardee 10 for $10
            While I do not eat these there are certain people in my family that do. In the awesome booklet there is $1/5 Publix coupon. In June’s All You there is a Buy 3 get 1 free ManQ
            This makes it $.63/can

5 x Libby Sausages 5 for $2
            Again not something I usually eat but they good for the hurricane box or donation. There is a $1/5 Publix coupon in the awesome booklet.
            This makes the $.20/can

3 x Van Camps Pork & Beans $.87
            There is a $1/3PubQ any size coupon in the booklet.
            This makes them $.53/can


The second part to the rebate is you must buy $50 or more of Publix groceries in one visit. So this is where you can look at the ad and see what deals are best for your family.
Here is some of the things I picked up:
4 x Sargento Shredded Cheese
            Coupons.com $1/1 Publix Q & Winn Dixie Dairy ad ManQ coupon $1/2. 
            That makes 4 bags of Sargento for $1 or just $.25/bag

2 x Smart Balance Spread BOGO $3.19
            There is also a $1/1 smart balance coupon on Redplum.com 
            That means just $.60/tub of Smart Balance spread.

4 x Texas Toast Croutons $.99
            Check your 4/3/11 SS there should be either $.55/1, $.50/1, or $1/2 coupon
            Makes $.44-.49 each
2 x Lysol cleaner BOGO $3.19
            The $1/1 facebook coupon is not a match for this but is still good for two big bottles.

Sign up for a booklet with $50 in savings and then send an email to 3 friends and get a $2 off produce coupon!


What deals did you find? Add your link of just leave a comment



3 comments:

  1. found the link here from iheartpublix. Thanks so much for posting the great deals you found. I was looking at this summer storms deal, but intimidated about figuring it all out for myself. I will use yours as a base and personalize it to what my family needs/wants. Ie; MORE PB. lol. thanks again. Also I get discouraged about these deals bc I do not have a personal computer and printer, therefor it's nearly impossible for me to print any coupons offline, they all require the printer download :( oh well, I'm still saving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting. I called ConAgra today and found out that the BOGOs count for both items so I actually over bought. You learn new things everyday! The peanut butter is a great deal I am thinking of doing a trip with my MIL and getting more peanut butter.
    You should think about getting a subscription to All You magazine it always has lots of coupons. You might be able to still find the June issue at Walmart. The June issue has a whole bunch of ConAgra coupons that will match up with the Publix coupons in the Storm Savings booklet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes. I just got back. Spent 20.36, saved 43.77. Not too bad for no online prints, but I did have to buy three june all you. And yea, I called congra b4 i went so I knew the BOGOs and store promos counted towards the deal (they are going to call me back to confirm if tax is counted towards it too, hehehe), So i tried to only buy what I need for my panty and what I need for the deal. Oh man, I was about to say i plan to do more deals for the 20 gc, but I guess it's limited to one per house hold too bad. I'll have to tell my family about it then.
    and ps I did recently get a subscription to all you, but I was told that the subscribtion mags come with less coupons, which I may believe bc the july issue i got this week only has about 50$ in qs, when the ones I've seen on the shelf have about 80 or 90 dollars worth. . .hmmm.

    ReplyDelete